April 2014 M T W T F S S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tagsanimals Australia Bora Bora budget travel cats church coconuts culture dolphins Fakarava fish fly aweigh food French Polynesia friends Grog files hiking history humor Mexico Moorea music nature New Zealand Niue Pacific Puddle Jump papeete Rarotonga Road Trip Sailing san diego sea life snorkeling snow Society Islands South Pacific Tahiti Tonga travel Tuamotus ukulele underwater video UNESCO USA wine
- Doula Training by Doula on We expected to be better at this…
- Ross on Volunteer Crewing 101
- 50 Inspiring Travel Bloggers of 2013! | South East Asia Backpacker Magazine on Volunteer Crewing 101
- We expected to be better at this… | Coast Guard Couple on San Diego, CA
- In The Details | Coast Guard Couple on Sex and Jesus
Tag Archives: san diego
So, did you know that we can speak German? Um, not really, but we’re HUGE fans! I have significantly improved my German vocabulary on this trip. I used to know all of one German word – “nein!” which means “no!” … Continue reading
here we go! weather for this leg is 17 ft swells….so we’ll appreciate any prayers for calmer seas. not sure how often we’ll have internet connection for the time being but we’ll keep in touch. apparently our parade of sail … Continue reading
Up nice and early to get one last shower before we take off!
You drop your mom off at the airport. Your aunt drops you off at the marina and drives away. Watching that car drive away and knowing it isn’t coming back…that’s a wierd feelimg.